Grow a more representative local workforce
1) Increase anchor corridor employment 5% in 5 years
- In 2015, the Partnership achieved this objective by boosting the percentage of local residents in the Anchor institutions' workforce by 5 points – from 13% to 18% – in 3 years, achieving a workforce across Anchors comprised of 19% local employees.
- 2) Achieve diversity goals across all job categories.
- 3) Reduce racial employment gap 4% in 5 years.
Grow Local Purchasing
- 1) Create or attract jobs to the Central Corridor by increasing the amount of local purchasing made by the Anchor institutions by 5% over 2012 baseline data.
- 2) Create cost savings over time for Anchors through collective procurement.
Grow Transit Ridership
- 1) Increase transit use among Anchors by 5% in 5 years through improved transit pass options and increased transit marketing and outreach.
2) Improve last mile connections to the Green Line via bus, biking and walking.